Eastern Seaboard USA
The East Coast of the United States is the coastline along which the Eastern United States meets the North Atlantic Ocean. This area is also known as the Eastern Seaboard, the Atlantic Coast, and the Atlantic Seaboard. New York City is a fast-paced, globally influential center of art, culture, fashion and finance, also home to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Statue of Liberty and other iconic sites.
Washington DC, the United States capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It’s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government's 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court – but also its museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center. And the Niagara Falls is the collective name for three waterfalls that straddle the international border between Canada and the United States; more specifically, between the province of Ontario and the state of New York.
- Stay for 5 nights in East Coast of United States of America
- Guided city tour of New York
- Visit to Empire State Building
- Enjoy boat cruise to Liberty Island
- Guided City Tour of Washington D.C.
- Visit to Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
- Visit to Hershey's Chocolate World & Corning's Glass Showroom
- Visit to Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Visit to Cave of the winds & Illumination tour of the Niagara
- Meals: Daily - Delicious breakfasts and dinner
- Sightseeing and Transfers
DAY 1: Arrival in New York - Times Square
Welcome to the financial capital of the world, New York! On arrival at the John F Kennedy Airport. Later, drive to your hotel and check-in. In the evening, enjoy a visit to Times Square and catch glimpses of the ‘Big Apple’. Return to your hotel afterwards for a comfortable overnight stay
DAY 2: City tour of New York, Empire State Building, Boat Cruise to Liberty Island
Enjoy guided city tour of New York
• Make a photo stop at the iconic Wall St Bull, a 7000 pound structure.
• After breakfast, visit the famous Statue of Liberty Park by Ferry ride (Battery Park). It is one of the most recognized symbols of freedom and democracy in the world.
• Afternoon International Lunch on own.
• Visit the Empire State Building where on a clear day you can see the spectacular New York City skyline from the Observation Deck [86th Floor, covered in the pricing]
• Magical Manhattan by night - Illumination Tour of Manhattan in Open Double Decker Bus - where you enter historic Brooklyn to view the glittering Manhattan Skyline - Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Times Square, Greenwich Village, Soho, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and Lower East Side.
DAY 3: Washington D.C.
After enjoying buffet breakfast, drive to the capital of USA – Washington DC. Later, visit the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, the most visited museum complex in the United States. Today you will also enjoy a guided city tour of Washington DC that covers some important landmarks like, The White House, Capitol Hill, Lincoln, Washington, and Vietnam Memorials along with some other popular spots. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 4: Hershey Chocolate World, Corning, Onto Niagara Falls
After relishing a buffet breakfast, enjoy your drive to Hershey – the sweetest place on earth. After visiting Hershey’s Chocolate World, continue onto Corning, a city that is the Headquarters of the Fortune 500 Company Corning, which is famous for its glass and ceramic products. Visit the Corning Glass Showroom that is dedicated to a single material – glass. Later drive to the Niagara Falls, where breathtaking views await you. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 5: Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Illumination tour of Niagara
After a buffet breakfast, witness the grandeur of the magnificent Niagara Falls as you cruise past the base of the falls on the Maid of the Mist (Due to weather conditions, the boat ride operates from the end of May). Enjoy the spectacular Cave of the Winds Tour that takes you closer to the waters of Niagara Falls than you thought was possible. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure for you to explore the other attractions in the area on your own. Enjoy the Illumination Tour of Niagara Falls by night. Return to your hotel afterwards for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6: Departure for India!
ALL THIS IN THE PRICE OF 97,900 INR. NOPE, EVEN WE CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
Note: This is a standard package and starts from Mumbai, India. Price given above is for per person on twin sharing basis. Price available only on selected dates.