SpiceJet is India’s preferred low-cost airline and they've made available a massive 3,00,000 seats for this sale! The fares are starting as low as Rs. 749/- base fare (excluding taxes) for domestic and Rs. 3,999/- all in for international sectors respectively.
The all-inclusive one-way fare applicable on direct flights encompasses all the metro cities and some of the most attractive tourist destinations in the country. Under this offer, tickets on routes like Delhi to Amritsar, Ahmedabad to Mumbai are priced at Rs. 749 (base fare, taxes will be additional). While within the international sectors, the sale offering is on for hot routes like Chennai to Colombo at Rs. 3999 all-in among others.
The sale will be open till midnight, October 29, 2015, and the travel period covered in this sale is 01st Feb-29th October 2016. Remember that the tickets under this offer are non-refundable (taxes and fees are refundable).
There is limited inventory under the offer, and seats will be available on First-Come-First-Served basis. The offer cannot be combined with any other offer and the sale fares are not applicable on group bookings. Fares vary from sector to sector depending on the travel distance and flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change(s).
Terms & Conditions:
- The discount will be applicable on One way fares only. All the other statutory taxes are applicable for domestic sectors. International sector fares are all inclusive
- Fares vary from sector to sector depending on the travel distance
- The sale is applicable for bookings made between 27th Oct 2015 – 29th Oct 2015 and for travel between 1st Feb 2016 – 29th Oct 2016
- Blackout dates would be applicable
- Offer is valid only for travel on Direct flights
- The offer is applicable on bookings made across all channels
- This offer can't be combined with any other offer and is not applicable on group bookings
- These fares are NON REFUNDABLE FARES (Statutory Taxes will be refunded).
- Changeable with change fee and fare difference.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change